What's up in your head?
Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and
write down the FIRST thing that you visualize. Do not think about the
- You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
- You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal
- What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
- You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is
your dream house. Describe its size.
- Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
- You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining
room table. Describe what you see on and around the table.
- You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup.
What material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)?
- What do you do with the cup?
- You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing
at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it
(creek, river, ocean, etc...)
- How will you cross the water?
What do your answers mean?