This has been a relational psychology test. The answers given to the
questions have been shown to have a relevance to values and ideals that we
hold in our personal lives. The analysis follows....
- The person who you are walking with is the most important person in
- The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size
of your problems.
- The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is
representative of how you deal with your problems (passive, agressive).
- The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your
ambition to resolve your problems.
- No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at
all times. The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed
personality. You'd prefer people to not drop by unannounced.
- If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers then your are
- The durability of the material with which the cup is made is
representative of the percieved durability of your relationship
with the person from number 1. For example, styrofoam, plastic,
and paper are disposable; Styrofoam, paper, and glass
(ceramics) are not durable; and metal and plastic are durable.
- Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward
the person in number 1.
- The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your
- How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative
importance of your sex life.
Back to main...